We have been learning about the Earth, Moon and Sun - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. We still have some questions we want to know the answers to. Maybe you can help us.

Tari, Hemi, Calvyn and Zoe want to know...
  • How the moon stays together when it is always getting hit by meteor showers?
Ryan, Dasuni, Eunice and Alexander want to know...
  • Why is the sun hot?
Manu, Shania and Eilis want to know...
  • Who divided the world into the northen and southern hemispheres?
Hemi and Calyvn want to know...
  • How people take photos of the burning hot sun?
Shivaan, Verne, Trae, Hadi and Afereti want to know...
  • Why the sun hurts our eyes?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

5 Comments:

Room 15 Pt England School said...

Hi Room 12! My name is Toreka from Pt England. I think you are coming to our school tomorrow. I hope you like our school. Anyway, those are very interesting questions. Sorry I can't help you, hope you can answer those questions soon!
Cool work!

Toreka

Room 15 Pt England School said...

Hi room 12,

Those questions that you asked are very hard. I tried to answer your questions because we learnt about the solar system before. The hardest question for me to try and answer was the 1st question. I have herad that you are coming to our school on Wednesday the 18th of November. Well I am looking forward to seeing you guys.

Well bye for now.

From Selena at Pt England school.

Room 15 Pt England School said...

Hi room 12
The question I am going to answer is the question Why does the sun hurt your eyes? I think the answer is that the sun hurts your eyes because it might be a sign to show you that you could get blind and you could never ever see again. So that is my answer to your question

Bye Room12
From Angela Pt England School

Room 15 Pt England School said...

Hi Room12
I like your questions about the sun stars and space
I have books at home and I only read them about one time a week I had a answer in my head but its gone now I might come back and answer them. Your blog is very interesting. Bye for now from Seini-Mino at Point England School.

Room 15 Pt England School said...

Hi Room12. My name is Ala and I come from Pt England School in Glen Innes. I am guessing that you guys will be coming to our school tommorow. I hope you like it! Sorry but I dont know any of the awnser's to your questions.
Great work!

Your Sincereley Ala!